Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Tomorrow is the Day!

Today was my Mama's 39th Birthday. I love you Mama. :*

Eeeeehh. I'll be turning 16 tomorrow. Can't wait, even though I'm growing older. LOL. Everyone does!.
I'm excited for tomorrow, I'm going to hang-out with my bhebes and family. :))

Weeeh. I think that will be so much fun!
I need to have a good sleep for a good mood tomorrow. :))
I have to wake up with a big smile on my face, starting from the time I open my open. :))
Eeeehh. I hope that I'll be much happier than to what I am thinking of at this time. :)

Wahahaha. Nalaman na ni best na bday ko bukas. Wahaha. Buti naman at naalala nya. Balak ko sana, pag d nya naalala today, bukas ko sasabihin. Eh yun naalala na then fine. Wahaha. :DD

Sana talaga masaya 'to. :)))
Wala naman akong ibang hiling, (maliban lang talaga sa piano) kundi na g maging masaya at remarkable ng birthday ko bukas. Yun lang!. :))

Goodnight. :)

-Patricia E. (LAKB) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment