Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Stories Taken Up When I was in Junior High.

My attention is on our English teacher when I was in Junior High, she always shares us new stories every week and even sharing her own stories, true to life. I loved reading and knowing these kind of stories she's taking up. They can give such lessons in life. I wished that all of the English teachers can be like her. Ma'am Dela Cruz, thank you for all your teachings and sharing us your stories and these stories below.

The Stories:
1. Monkey's Paw
2. Jonathan Livingston Seagull
3. Gift of the Maji
4. Father's Eye
5. One Eyed Mother and Son
6. The Man with a Hoe
7. The Necklace
8. Father and Son
9. The Circus
10. The Parting
11. The Last Leaf
12. The Secret for Two
13. Starry Starry Night.
POEMS:
14. Invictus
15. Richard Cory

My favorite among them are no.s 1, 5, 6, 7, 11, 12, 13. They're touching and so inspirational.
Well all of them are inspirational but those are my favorites. Hope you'll read them for it's worth the read. :)
Good night. :D

-Pat. <3 cookie'sskittles

No comments:

Post a Comment