Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Konichiwa! ^_^

Wahhh. I really missed updating here.
I didn't tell anything about me since a month. 0_0 Wah! Yeah a month!

Hihi.. I'm so fine, I mean great!
Even though we have friend problem, I know we can overcome about that.

By the way, there's lot of things happened. It's our 3rd grading now, I hope to improved. ;))

What's with that title? Traveeeeeeeel! ^_^
Ahemmm!. I'm just looking for researches about JAPAN. Our first destination to travel with my friend, or friendss. Hehee. (LOL)
Nah! It will happen after years, idk how many years, but it's a promise, we're going there and to Korea. :D

Kyaaaaa!. I'm so excited about that. But by the way, I'm more excited on February, we're going to EK, Dwight's birthday. I hope that it will be super duper fun! :)) Yeah!. I know that! -_- I know it will be.


*Basta kasama mga kaibigan, MASAYA! :DD
Wahaaa. Hihi.
Ge I'll continue researching, wala lang akong assignments o dapat gawin eh kaya dito ko nalang binubuhos ang spare time ko.

Last, I love TOP. <3

#TBYD, NTBTG <3 YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment